care & maintenance
All of our quality products require very low maintenance. By following our manufacturers guidelines, your benchtop will look good as new for years to come…
BASIC CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Do’s and Don’ts
- To avoid scratches, never drag objects across the surface.
- Never put hot items such as pans or pots directly on the surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as oven cleaner, paint stripper etc.
- Do not use waxes or polishes.
- Keep water away from any laminate joins.
- Use electric frypans / crock pots / skillets on a chopping board or trivet.
What our customers say
We are absolutely over the moon with our benchtop, the guys installing it were great too and very respectful.
All round a great job - thanks so much it's been a pleasure!
Thank you for the excellent service, and the benchtops look beautiful.